Right, not been updating in a while. I've been here three weeks, and it's been a pretty strange time. Some of the stuff I've had to put up with:
1. The traffic. The sheer amount of it is unbelievable.
2. The heat. It's hot.
3. The storms. Which are fucking epic.
4. The exchange rate. 10 000 rupiah = 90 cents.
5. The random guys who try to flirt. With me.
But you get used to it, except for maybe the heat, which I haven't got used to, and in fact I pretty much have a permanent cold from the AC. But now to list the really good stuff about Jakarta:
1. They have Starbucks.
2. The epic storms.
3. Everything is amazingly cheap. 10 000 rupiah gets you pretty far, to be honest.
4. Nah, that's it really.
Right, that should satisfy you all for now. :P <3