Thursday, October 28, 2010

Countdown: 22(ish) hours

In 22 hours, my flight will already have left. I'm not one bit happy about this. And so this blog post is dedicated to all of you people who have made my life wonderful and who I will miss and be sad to leave.

THANK YOU.

I'll miss the fun times, but I'll also miss the fights. I'll miss sitting in class doing nothing, I'll miss cutting the timetables, I'll miss the lunch, the school events and the random messing about the corridors. Not because the lunch was good or the classes amazing, but because I shared all of that with you guys.

I can't really write more without starting to cry, and as you know, I've done enough of that today. You wonderful wonderful people. Thank you for being the best. I love you all. <3

Selamat tinggal!

No comments:

Post a Comment